The Nascent Magician
Want to learn how to do magick for yourself? You can. This is a complete, online correspondence course on the basics of magic, or magick. Now you can learn magick at home, at your own pace. The Nascent Magician is your own personal school of magickal training. You'll get FREE SUPPORT with the magick course. I am available for questions via email to help you and assist you in learning the art of magick.
However, you must realize that this is for very serious students only. This course will require about 1 hour per day of your time to do all the work that is in the lessons.
There are 2 types of students for this course.
1) Survey Students - for those who want to study the lessons and nothing more. For Survey Students, the only cost is the price of the lessons.
The course is $120.
This means that the lessons are only $10 each and each lesson is a minimum of 2 weeks of work.
There are 12 lessons total.
2) Graduate Students - for those who want to receive a diploma, there are tests to be passed and there are some required purchases.
There is a test for each lesson.
12 lessons, so 12 tests. Each test is at least 50 questions in length. They are multiple choice, True/False, fill-in-the-blank and short answer questions. If you would like to know all the requirements for the Graduate Program, click on this link:
Purchase The Course Here:
*** You will be emailed the .pdf files for the lessons, so please make sure you have Adobe Reader (or an equivalent program to read .pdf files) installed on your computer. Adobe Reader is completely free and very easy to download. Get it here: Adobe Reader
*** Make sure you add our email address to your contacts. Sometimes, I email the first lesson to a brand new student and it goes to their spam folder. Prevent this by simply adding firstname.lastname@example.org to your email contacts or your "safe" folder.
*** Check your spam folder if the lesson doesn't arrive within 24 hrs. If it still has not arrived within 48 hrs, call the shop and ask for me.
You may take longer than two weeks to finish them, if you like. The course is self-paced, so take as long as you want with each lesson. But you may not move on to the next lesson in less than two weeks. The course is white and grey magick only, no black magick. See the testimonials page for comments from students who are taking the course and benefitting from it.
If you want to take the course, then go to the PayPal button above, or to the webpage entitled "Magickal Services Offered" and scroll down to the section about the correspondence course. Click the PayPal button and purchase the course.
* PayPal accepts all major credit cards, so you do not need a PayPal account.
Please allow up to 48 hrs for delivery, even though I usually get lessons sent out within a few hours.
I will email you the first lesson. It will come in the form of a .zip file. You decompress that and there will be a folder, with all the lesson material in it. The lessons are about 40-50 pages each (at 16 point type, for readability). There are worksheets that you can print out to practice your homework assignments and there are tons of resources to help you, like valuable web links for supplies, a recommended reading list, ritual work, meditation exercises, practical magickal workings, spiritual defense techniques, magickal theory, ESP training, astrology and much, much more.
Serious students only, please. This course is not for casual, armchair occultists or fluffy bunnies. This is for people who want to learn how to do real magick. No previous experience is necessary. What is necessary is a fervent desire to learn the art and to actually do the work. Please do not write me a single sentence email, saying something to the effect of "I want to learn magick" or "I want to be a witch". I get dozens of these and those people invariably (seriously, 100% of the time) never do anything more.
If you are serious, then just buy the course, work the lessons and then contact me when you have questions. I will be very available to students who are already committed to the course. I don't have time to answer questions from "window shoppers". If you have a few questions before you get started, that's perfectly understandable and I will be glad to answer them to the best of my ability.
But I notice time and time again that the people who ask the most questions, are the same people who never actually do anything.
No matter what I say in response to their inquiries, they will fault find and create an excuse not to do the course. The people who really are determined to do the work rarely ask more than 3 questions before getting started. This is a very real statistic that I have taken note of.
Those who succeed
are those who
just get started
The course is very eclectic and covers:
* Practical magickal workings
* How to plan out and execute a spell/working from start to finish
* The magickal elements
* Candle magick
* Effective Prayer
* Money & financial magick
* Dealing with and alleviating personal karma
* Uncrossing (removing "crossed conditions/jinxes)
* How to make holy water and use it
* Magickal Theory & Practice
and how to handle curses or unruly spirits
* How to prepare and utilize ritual space
* Working with the phases of the Moon
* How to make, use & store your magickal tools
* How to care for your ritual tools
* How to keep a magickal diary
* How to keep a dream diary
* Ritual work for all aspects of your practice:
The Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram
The Lesser Invoking Ritual of the Pentagram
The Middle Pillar
The Banishing Ritual of the Hexagram
The Rite of Elemental Equilibration
Psychic shielding techniques
The Relaxation Ritual
Daily adorations to help you attune with Deity
* Vibratory formula
* Defensive spells
* How to properly word magickal intentions
as to avoid failures and magickal backfires
* Reversing "crossed conditions" and curses
* Working with Angels and Spirits
* Working with Deities
* High & low magick
* Natural & ceremonial magick
* Visualization exercises
* Relaxation exercises
* Effective magickal record-keeping
* A suggested reading list
* Hoodoo practices:
Mojo hands (aka mojo bags, gris gris)
* How to use herbs and incenses properly
* Working with stones and gems
* Understanding and creating spirit sigils
* Sacred geometry
* The use of color in ritual
* Exercises to help you gain better control over your:
* Exercises to help your visualization skills
* How to choose a magickal name/motto
and more importantly... what NOT to choose!
* Planetary kameas and hierarchies
* ESP training
* Magickal languages
* How to calculate planetary hours & time plan your spells for efficiency
* Definition of a fluffy bunny
and how NOT to be one!
* How to consecrate tarot cards and dice for divination
* How to make Holy Water
* Sacred Geometry
* How to construct spiritual "servitors"
* What to look for and what to avoid in magickal organizations & groups
and much, MUCH more.
As a student of the NMCC, you will have access to our Yahoo Group online. It is for students of this course only.
will be denied entry
The forum is not mandatory but it's an opportunity for you to get to know other students of the course, share experiences and ask questions related to the course work.
* You must be at least 18 years of age
* You will need time to practice. 1 to 2 hours daily is recommended. I think a minimum would be 30 minutes daily. The less time you put in, the slower you progress. The course is self-paced, so any pace is fine, so long as you are aware that to progress steadily, you will need an hour or more each day.
* A space for your ritual work is needed. You don't have to have a permanent, dedicated space but you do need someplace you can set up an altar, burn candles and incense and do ritual work, undisturbed.