I, _________________________ (the “Client”) declare that I am 18 years of age or older, and acknowledge that I understand and agree to the following:
1. Thaumaturgy 777, with a current business address of 2618 Hillsborough Road, Durham, North Carolina 27705, and/or the website thaumaturgy777.com, and/or any employee, independent contractor, reader, psychic or consultant working for or affiliated with Thaumaturgy 777 or its website.
2. All information received from, or communications or consultations with, Thaumaturgy 777 are for educational, spiritual, inspirational and entertainment purposes only and are not intended to, nor should they ever, take the place of professional medical, legal, financial, psychological, or other professional advice.
3. Thaumaturgy 777 neither claims to be an expert in nor provides advice in connection with medical, legal, psychological, business management, financial planning or investment matters.
4. Thaumaturgy 777 does not provide medical or psychological diagnoses, treatments, treatment recommendations or therapies of any kind.
5. Thaumaturgy 777 will not address matters regarding pregnancy and/or death under any circumstances.
6. The Client accepts sole responsibility for any decisions made or actions taken based on consultations or communications with Thaumaturgy 777, or based upon the information contained within its website.
7. The Client agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Thaumaturgy 777 from any and all possible losses, liabilities and/or damages (including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, punitive or otherwise) that may arise from the use of Thaumaturgy 777's products or services or any communications relating thereto or as discussed herein.
8. While Thaumaturgy 777 offers a high level of accuracy in its readings, spiritual offerings and other services, and has experience relating thereto, 100% accuracy cannot be guaranteed.
9. Free will, choices and decisions, and the nature of life itself can alter the course of the Client's life path, future and destiny.
10. Anything that can be foreseen can be changed, improved upon or prevented.
11. Thaumaturgy 777 does not represent that its products or services will meet the Client's requirements, will be timely provided or uninterrupted, secure or error free, or that any results obtained from using the product or service will be accurate, complete or current.
12. Thaumaturgy 777 is not liable for delays in providing information or carrying out its obligations due to factors beyond its control.
13. Thaumaturgy 777 offers no refunds, returns or exchanges. All purchases are final.
14. Any and all correspondence (including, but not limited to paper, email, instant messages and/or text messages) between the Client and Thaumaturgy 777 is intended for the Client's personal use only, and all copyright and confidentiality laws apply.
15. The Client agrees that such correspondence will not be shared, published, displayed or distributed in any way without Thaumaturgy 777's express written permission.
16. The Client has had the opportunity to ask questions and fully understands this Disclaimer, Waiver & Release of Liability, and acknowledges and agrees to all stated terms of his or her own free will.
I have read the above waiver/release and understand that I have given up substantial rights by signing this release and sign below voluntarily.
CLIENT ________________________________ Name Printed: ________________________________
Signed: __________________________________________ Dated: ________________________
2618 Hillsborough Rd.
Durham, NC 27705
Tuesday - Saturday 12pm - 7pm